Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iPhone & Apple Devices

sky sports mobile TV

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I’ve been trying to log into my sky sports mobile TV package with vodafone x for a while now.

Error 80002 keeps popping up on the screen 

Can you help with this?

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, was our Live Chat team able to assist you here?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi I’m just inquiring what all sky sports channels are included in the red connect package with sky sports as when I try to go into some of the channels on the app it says there not included in my subscription error code 9003
View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

If you are opted into our Red Connect tariff, you would be eligible for our free Sky Sports mobile TV pack 1 - this includes Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports News and Sky News.

Pack 2 includes: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Golf, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports News and Sky News - Pack 2 is charged at €7 per month for customers who already have pack 1 included in their monthly tariff.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up