Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iPhone & Apple Devices

repeated faulty good needs attention

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I am writing to you in connection with a refurbished I-phone 7 that I bought from your Vodafone Store. I purchased this device at the end of August and by the end of October the phone started displaying its faulty qualities and would not charge up or power up. I sent this phone off to your Vodafone Repair Services and was given a replacement device. However, now the same faulty qualities are in this device as it will not charge up for me, the Workers in the Vodafone Store have informed me that i will have to send this off again to be repaired. However, i am not satisfied that the device I receive from this second repair will not be faulty again and am requesting that you could give me a refund for this phone or allow me to exchange this phone for a different device in your Vodafone store. 

I Hope to hear from you soon, as this is a matter or major importance.

View more options
3 REPLIES
Community Expert
The device you have must be assessed for the same fault. If it's found then you have option under your rights if the issue is not caused by accidental damage.

Under the law the process is: Repair, Replacement or Refund. The seller has the option of which to choose but if it's repair it must be permanent, then they can go to replacement and if that issue happens again then you can apply for a refund.

https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/shopping/faulty-goods/
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there.

I'm very sorry to hear of your recent handset issues, I would like to advise that it is standard policy to have your handset sent for inspection in our repair centre in order to determine what exactly is causing the issue on your device.  As per our terms and conditions, you are provided with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty agreement, if the same issue is logged and confirmed by our repair centre on three separate occasions times within this 12 month warranty agreement, the manufacturer will offer you a handset replacement.

Please see our terms and conditions below.

· If a mobile within its 24 month (12 months for Apple) warranty period is repaired twice for manufacturing faults and a manufacturing fault is confirmed by Fónfix on the third time back, for repair, Fónfix will replace the mobile phone.  

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Moderator Moderator

You recently contacted us for assistance, we’d appreciate your feedback to help us understand your experience.
Please click the link below if you'd like to give your feedback.
https://vodafone.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6SgnisRxMTTezXL

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up