iPhone & Apple Devices

international calls are blocked

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Moderator (Retired)

Hi @smokeymccann,

Thats you now, just turn the phone off and on. 

If I've requested details through PM, include a link to your thread when you send the PM - due to the amount of queries I deal with, PMs without a link to your thread will not be answered. Thanks
View more options
Joo
Poster

Hi,
I upgraded my plan ans seems my international calls are blocked now. Please unblock. Thanks!
I have tried to dial # 330 * but number is unavailable

Is there any option to fix it by myself as that is not an option to wait days for a fix if that happens again.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Tech support are following up on this for you now.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Just to follow up on this, there are no international bars showing on the account, and a number of such calls have been successfully connected in the last few days - is there a certain country you're having trouble reaching, or a particular number?

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
RA
Poster

Hi there,

I cannot make international calls can you please help me with this, thanks.

Regards

Rita Ann

View more options
Poster

I can't make international calls, possible to unblock? Thanks

View more options
Poster

I'm having the same issue. What do I need to do to unblock?

View more options

Hi there,

I can see that this issue has since been resolved through our Live Chat section, if you need anything else, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hey there, 

Currently i´m having the same problem. I'm not able to make international calls and are already included in my plan. What can i do?

Thanks in advance.

View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I can see that this issue has since been resolved. If you need anything else, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi I am having the same issue and I can't make international calls, is it possible to unblock? Thanks

View more options

Hi there,

I have reviewed your account and I can confirm that there is currently no bar on your international calling capabilities. The reason you are unable to call internationally is because you currently do not have sufficient credit. In order to make an international call, you will be required to top up - please be advised that this should be done in smaller amounts than €20 in order to avoid reactivating your monthly offer (top up by €5, €10, €15).

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi!

I have the same problem now. I can not make international calls. Please help.

View more options

Hi there,

That should be working for you now, can you please restart your phone and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Frequent Poster
I cannot make international calls either - how do I fix this?
View more options

Hi there,

That should be working for you now, can you please power your phone off and back on again to test this?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi, I upgrade my plan from pre-pay to bill contract and it seems that international calls are blocked. How can I fix it? Thanks for help

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post: 

Thanks,

Heather.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up