Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

iPhone & Apple Devices

Vodafone x

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
You have successfully topped up by EUR20. Keep track of your balance in the My Vodafone App, where you can top up even quicker, or freetext BAL to 50233

You're almost there, click on this link https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie to set up your Vodafone X Spotify Premium account and start enjoying all your favourite music on the go. You now have 20GB data, unlimited any network texts, 100 any network minutes plus Spotify Premium for the next 4 weeks. €20 credit from your balance has been used to activate this offer.

You have used more than half of your daily data allowance. Data usage over 100MB per day will be charged at 1c per MB. Keep track of your data usage or buy a data add-on through the My Vodafone App. Opt out call 1800200234

Why is it saying that I have a daily allowance now, I think this must be some sort of mistake? I have never received this in the last while using Vodafone x
View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Valued Poster
Contact live chat or send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up