Iphone X

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

What are the tarriffs for the new Iphone X and when is it available

View more options
7 REPLIES

Hi there,

I can confirm that the iPhone X will be available for pre-order from the 27th of October - official upgrade prices will also be released on this date. If you would like to browse our existing range of phone plans, please click here.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi, is it possible to pre order the iPhoneX even though I’m not due for a upgrade until the 11/11. I believe the shipping date for the X is the 3/11?
View more options
Community Expert
Unlikely but mods can advise on Monday.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Will you have units ready to ship out at launch, or is it a case of pre-ordering for delivery at some unknown date in the future?
View more options

Hi there,

Pricing will be available tomorrow - we do expect devices to be available for the launch date, to be shipped for preordering customers (further details on timelines are usually included in the terms of the offer).

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Highlighted
Poster

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least ten seconds

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up