Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iPhone & Apple Devices

All incoming calls display as "Unknown"

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Phone is an iPhone SE. All incoming calls show up as "Unknown" whether I have the number saved in my contacts or not, and so the caller can't be directly identified or called back if I miss them. I had the same problem with a previous phone on the same number, also with Vodafone. Didn't bother getting it addressed then as I didn't use the phone that much but I'm using this one more now and it's getting annoying. Any help would be much appreciated.

View more options
8 REPLIES

Hi there,

Our tech team are currently looking into this for you, as soon as I have news, I'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options

Hiya,

That should be fixed for you now, can you please restart your handset and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Yes, it appears to be fixed now; many thanks.

View more options

That's great to hear, thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

View more options
Poster
Hi, please assist. I’m having the same issue with the iPhone 7 Plus. All incoming calls show “unknown” whether or not they’re in my contacts.
View more options

Hi there,

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi.
I have the same problem on my iPhone 6. Unkown caller here there and everywhere.

How do i fix it? Any advice would help.
Thanks
View more options

Hi there,

We can help with this. Can you please PM your number, address & DOB?
Thanks,

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up