Welcome to Vodafone Community

iPhone & Apple Devices

Age restriction

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Hi there

I'm afraid you will have to wait until you get back home, in order to be age verifed in store.

Apologies,

Sheena

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, im on PAYG and want rid of the age restrictions. I went into my local store and they told me it was done and all i had to do was restart and i should be good to go. After a few tries i realised it wasnt working, i went back and they told me to contact customer support who, were no help either. Can anything be done about this ?

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you restart the phone, and try to access www.facebook.com - let me know if you're blocked from that page.

Thanks,

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi,

I have been in a Vodafone shop 10 days ago, and I have give them my driving license.

Yesterday, I were again in the shop because is still with the age restriction. They told me that the date of birth is correctly in the system and they dont know why it is still happened.

could you help me, please?

View more options
Community Expert
Have you tried restarting it?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Yes, several times in the last 10 days.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you try the restart one more time now, and let me know if it's working?

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, i have restarted it and i can access www.facebook.com but for example i cannot access www.boards.ie or www.joe.ie. i called support again and they recommended goin back to the store which i did and im still blocked.

View more options
Poster

need my age restriction unlocked on my phone please

View more options
Community Expert
Are you a payg customer?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks,
@fealin - you just need to pop into a Vodafone store with photo ID to get this restriction lifted.

@Harrydean1093 - is this resolved for you now, the correct profile is showing on the account?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Hi im 22 and the age restriction is still on my fine, this disables me from being able to even go onto my tattoo wholesalers page to make purchases, please help
View more options
Community Expert
PAYG customers need to go to a store with photo ID to prove age and have blocks lifted. Bill pay customers can be sorted out by a mod later today.
Cookie
View more options
Hi there,

@Conort22 - cookie is correct, you'll need to pop in store with photo ID.

Thanks
View more options
Poster

Hi Team, Was wondering if you could lift the age restriction for me? I'm on bill pay and over 18. Many thanks, Fearghal

View more options
Poster
Having the same issue for a long while now and also a bill pay customer.
View more options
Community Expert
mods can sort it out on Monday when they are back.
Cookie
View more options

Hi there, 

If you restart your phone that should be resolved for you now.

Thanks. 

View more options
Poster
Please can you help to rectify this on my account too? Guy in Vodafone shop didn't know how to do it. Thanks.
View more options
Poster
Meant to say am bill paying customer in my 30's!
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up