Support:

Vodafone Devices

Search in Community:
Poster
Geranium40

Call diverts not working

Hi
I have a Vodafone 527 and the call diverts do not seem to work. If I am on a call, and someone else tries to call me I want it to go to my voice mail box but it just rings out for the caller. Therefore they think I am just not answering the phone.
I have gone to website to activate diverts but a message comes up that this page is not working anymore.
Can anyone help with this?
thanks
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (6,961 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Re:Call diverts not working

Hi
I have a Vodafone 527 and the call diverts do not seem to work. If I am on a call, and someone else tries to call me I want it to go to my voice mail box but it just rings out for the caller. Therefore they think I am just not answering the phone.
I have gone to website to activate diverts but a message comes up that this page is not working anymore.
thanks

Hi Geranium

I'll need to check your diverts, cam you PM me your mobile number
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 2 of 3 (6,961 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Re:Call diverts not working

Hi
thanks

Hi Geranium40

Got the message thanks. I've made a change to your diverts, can you run a few tests and let me know how you get on?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 3 of 3 (6,961 Views)
Please use plain text.