10-02-2010 11:41 AM - last edited on 28-02-2017 09:44 AM by Daz
1. Start your Internet Browser and type the following IP address http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on your keyboard.
2 . When prompted, use the following details to log into the advanced configuration utility:
User name: admin
(on newer firmware versions, this password will instead be: advanced)
3. From the left hand menu select Management >> then Access Control >> then User Management.
4. From the Username drop down menu select admin (on the newer firmware version, select advanced)
5. In the "Old Password text" field type in VF-IRhg556 (again, on the new firmware version, this password will be: advanced)
6. Type your chosen password into the "New Password" field and the exact same value in the "Confirm Password" field.
7. When you are ready, click the Save/Apply button.
8. A popup window will prompt you for the new login details. Type in your new password and click OK.