Support:

Sony Ericsson

Search in Community:
Poster
Shane Carroll

Cannot receive MMS on Xperia Mini Pro

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded the Android 2.1 on my Mini Pro I haven't been able to receive MMS messages, instead I get a text message after about a week redirecting me to the vodafone mms website (Which doesn't seem to be working anymore by the way). I am able to send MMS messages no problem. I've tried sending settings from the website and from my phone but this won't work for this model.
I've rang up vodafone support twice and they checked and updated settings for me but this still didn't work, I've also copied MMS settings i've seen on these forums for other sony ericsson phones but this didn't work either. As I said earlier I was able to send and receive MMS messages with no problems at all before upgrading to Android 2.1.

Would you please be able to take a look at this for me as its become really frustrating now that I can't look at them online either

Cheers
Shane
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
EDELDEEGAN

Re:Cannot receive MMS on Xperia Mini Pro

I am having the same problem on my blackberry 8520

Thanks

Edel
Message 2 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Shelliswell

Hi Shane, I posted my settings on previous thread.
Message 3 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Hi Shane

Settings herein the final reply from Michelle
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 4 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Shane Carroll

Hi Paul,

I updated my setting to match those posted by Michelle. I restarted the phone and tried sending myself a picture message to test it. It seemed to send okay but I din't receive it, could you check is there any settings need to be updated on my phone from your end?

Cheers
Shane
Message 5 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Hi Paul,

I updated my setting to match those posted by Michelle. I restarted the phone and tried sending myself a picture message to test it. It seemed to send okay but I din't receive it, could you check is there any settings need to be updated on my phone from your end?

Cheers
Shane

Hi Shane

Could you PM the number? Don't worry if you get an undefined error I'll still recieve the message
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 6 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Shane Carroll

Hi Paul,

Sorry for late reply seems to be working fine now with the settings posted by Michelle. I've sent and received MMS's on the phone with no problems since, Thanks for your help

Cheers
Shane
Message 7 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Hi Paul,

Sorry for late reply seems to be working fine now with the settings posted by Michelle. I've sent and received MMS's on the phone with no problems since, Thanks for your help

Cheers
Shane

Good stuff Shane
Message 8 of 8 (8,851 Views)
Please use plain text.