Support:

Services at Home

Search in Community:
Poster
glideslope

resetting password for modem

Dear Moderators,

Want to reset password for fixed line modem. instructions on pinned topic say to use "admin" as user name and password VF-IRhg556. However this password/user name will not work for me. Are the details correct?
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (6,348 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Re:resetting password for modem

Dear Moderators,

Want to reset password for fixed line modem. instructions on pinned topic say to use "admin" as user name and password VF-IRhg556. However this password/user name will not work for me. Are the details correct?

Hiya,
Could you try:
Username: advanced
Password: advanced

Also, could you let me know which topic this was, so I can add these in?

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 2 of 4 (6,348 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
glideslope

Hi,

Tried that and was able to get in. The instructions now say to choose "admin" as a username, but no such name exists on the drop down list. It also refuses to accept my old password as correct ( I have triple checked it ). All these instructions are in your Vodafone at home Help guides section. Please send me updated instructions.

Thanks

Hiya,
Could you try:
Username: advanced
Password: advanced

Also, could you let me know which topic this was, so I can add these in?

Thanks!
Message 3 of 4 (6,348 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Hi,

Tried that and was able to get in. The instructions now say to choose "admin" as a username, but no such name exists on the drop down list. It also refuses to accept my old password as correct ( I have triple checked it ). All these instructions are in your Vodafone at home Help guides section. Please send me updated instructions.

Thanks

Hiya,
I'd guess it was this topic?
I've amended this with the updated info for the new firmware version.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (6,348 Views)
Please use plain text.