Support:

Services at Home

Search in Community:
Poster
OLIV

Landline Installation

Hi!

I would like register for Vodafone fixed home and broadband but I don't have a landline installed in the house.

I called Eircom and they said that my address already support broadband and a physical line is already installed. The thing is I don't have a socket installed and no phone number, can Vodafone help me with the installation or can they recommend anything else?

Many thanks!

OLIV
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (5,202 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Re:Landline Installation

Hi!

I would like register for Vodafone fixed home and broadband but I don't have a landline installed in the house.

I called Eircom and they said that my address already support broadband and a physical line is already installed. The thing is I don't have a socket installed and no phone number, can Vodafone help me with the installation or can they recommend anything else?

Many thanks!

OLIV

Hi Oliv,
You certainly can sign up as long as there's a landline that can be activated in your home.
Just call 1907 and you can get details of your package and get answers to any questions.
If you don't have a socket available, you would need to get an electrician to install one for you, but after that you'll be good to go.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (5,202 Views)
Please use plain text.