Support:

Samsung

Search in Community:
Poster
thewholedamshow

Samsung Kies wont update firmware

Hi there,I have a samsung galaxy s GT-I9000 and everytime I plug my phone into my PC it see's it and kies starts up automatically,which is fine then it tells me I have a firmware update available,but everytime I go to update,it starts off fine then disconnects,and tells me to reboot my phone, then after i restart the phone and kies it will no long see the phone at all,this has been a constant problem for months now.Is there any other way I can update my firmware,my phone is suffering from major lag,and is really getting on my last nerve.Thank you for any help you may have
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (4,458 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Re:Samsung Kies wont update firmware

Hi there,I have a samsung galaxy s GT-I9000 and everytime I plug my phone into my PC it see's it and kies starts up automatically,which is fine then it tells me I have a firmware update available,but everytime I go to update,it starts off fine then disconnects,and tells me to reboot my phone, then after i restart the phone and kies it will no long see the phone at all,this has been a constant problem for months now.Is there any other way I can update my firmware,my phone is suffering from major lag,and is really getting on my last nerve.Thank you for any help you may have

Hi there,
It's definitely worth contacting the manufacturer on this one, as they provide support for Kies - and should be able to give you some pointers on how to get everything up and running.
Do let us know if there's anything that we can do to help you with this though.

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (4,458 Views)
Please use plain text.