Support:

Pay As You Go Plans

Search in Community:
cp
Poster

Samsung Galaxy S2 - Pay as You Go

Hi,

I'm just wondering whats happened to the option for the samsung galaxy s2 on pay as you go?
It was listed then it changed to out of stock now it seems the link doesnt work anymore :huh:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (8,837 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re:Samsung Galaxy S2 - Pay as You Go

Hi,

I'm just wondering whats happened to the option for the samsung galaxy s2 on pay as you go?
It was listed then it changed to out of stock now it seems the link doesnt work anymore :huh:

Hiya

It's not available on pay As You Go at the moment due to stock issues unfortunately
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 2 of 6 (8,837 Views)
cp
Poster

thanks for the reply :) Is there any idea as to when they will be back in stock?
Message 3 of 6 (8,837 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

thanks for the reply :) Is there any idea as to when they will be back in stock?

Hi

For the moment it will only be available on Pay Monthly, we've no timeframes on Pay As You Go availability. We'll let you know as soon as this changes though :)
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 4 of 6 (8,837 Views)
Topics: 93
Kudos: 439
Solutions: 86

Paul why is Vodafone acting in a way to discriminate against PAYG customers? If a phone is available for Bill Pay it should also be available on PAYG for people regardless of stock issues.
Monkeys stole my underpants!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (8,837 Views)
Poster

Paul why is Vodafone acting in a way to discriminate against PAYG customers? If a phone is available for Bill Pay it should also be available on PAYG for people regardless of stock issues.

I should have imagined what should be their priority sales, cash or credit? Imagine giving priority to a debtor whom they are not even sure he/she
would not default. My €480 would even generate more than the interest Vodafone would earn on credit sales. Vodafone would not learn now but
would in years to come. For now, let assume they were creating more money through credit sales.
Message 6 of 6 (8,837 Views)