Support:

Packages & Plans

Search in Community:
Poster

Vodafone Internet Problems!!

Hello, ive been having huge troubles with my Vodafone 2426 Modem, we keep loosing internet connection all the time (about every hour), them when we get connected the internet is not going the desired speed, We have the 7mb pack, but we are being connected at either 3mb or 5.6mb or less, its only recently this has started. Also the upload speed is pathetic at 384kbs. What can i do to fix this really annnoying probem?? Ive tried new cables, moving the router to a different place, but nothing works. Our house number is XXX, if that is any help.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (8,421 Views)
Poster

Re:Vodafone Internet Problems!!

first i suggest you remove your number until a mod asks for it. secondly 384kbps is the maximum upload speed for all standard home connection on vodafone. ill let a mod weigh in on the options for getting the router working
if you feel ive helped tick the plus sign --------->
Message 2 of 3 (8,421 Views)
Topics: 22
Kudos: 425
Solutions: 305

Re:Vodafone Internet Problems!!

Hello, ive been having huge troubles with my Vodafone 2426 Modem, we keep loosing internet connection all the time (about every hour), them when we get connected the internet is not going the desired speed, We have the 7mb pack, but we are being connected at either 3mb or 5.6mb or less, its only recently this has started. Also the upload speed is pathetic at 384kbs. What can i do to fix this really annnoying probem?? Ive tried new cables, moving the router to a different place, but nothing works. Our house number is XXX, if that is any help.

Hiya,
As Culchi says, the upload speed is standard, but if you can email over your landline number (there's a link in my signature below), we'll take a look at the line itself.
There's also a few tips on resolving speed issues here.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (8,421 Views)