Support:

Our Forum

Search in Community:
Valued Poster

Re: Reward Members On the Site

Hi there Daz,

Just wondering can you put a auto-login section in the settings as a option as I go on the forum on my phone and just want a way where I can go on the site without re-entering my phone number and password Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 21 of 25 (7,329 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

Would be great, but afraid not, for technical reasons, that's going to be there for the forseeable future - it integrates with My Vodafone, so has the same login setup.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 22 of 25 (7,299 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,013
Solutions: 163

Use last pass premium Sadiq:

https://lastpass.com/
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 23 of 25 (7,292 Views)
Valued Poster

ok Daz Thanks Smiley Happy , And Thanks Cookie gonna try that link Smiley Happy
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Message 24 of 25 (7,286 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

Oooohhhh.... Shiny - *yoink*

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 25 of 25 (7,256 Views)