Highlighted
Valued Poster
Accepted Solution

Reward Members On the Site

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hi All Admins & Moderators,

People on the Vodafone Forum that help others should be given a name like:  Commuinty Expert in BODY TEXT - It should be in our signature a unique thing it should be like a way of NEW ranking system we should have at least 7-10 "Commuinty Experts" and their should be a thread where we can control it and place announcements it's not like been a admin or mod but its another way a better way incase admins are not online and we are to help Smiley Happy

It Sounds Good as I seen it on another Vodafone website

Community Experts should be identifiable by this badge next to their username: CE , Heres a Example I seen in Vodafone UK site Link

. - If you recommend my Idea please make me one! Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Sadiq

Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 25 (14,736 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

Re: Reward People On the Site

Hiya,
Community experts are indeed something we'll be adding, and we already have at least one...

It's going to take a lot of work to get the title, but we're watching closely for folks who are likely candidates...

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 25 (13,555 Views)
Valued Poster

Re: Reward Members On the Site

[ Edited ]

Hi there Daz,

No problem Smiley Happy and Thanks for taking it on board Smiley Happy

Sadiq Redmond,

Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Message 3 of 25 (13,547 Views)
Valued Poster

[ Edited ]

Hi there Representatives of Vodafone,

I thought of a new thing to add to Vodafone website it's called V-Points , V-Points allows you to buy things on the community so you can decorate your profile or post you make. You can also gain V-Points when you Rank-Up like from New-B to Poster New-B you get 200 V-Points you can buy things like backgrounds and for Contributors/Community Experts can be allowed to make a custom background but it will still cost them V-Points. Smiley Happy , - Please Get Back To Me if you recommend my Idea Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Sadiq(Contributor)

Sadiq Redmond,

Message 4 of 25 (13,474 Views)
Valued Poster

Any reply Daz or Colm....?? Smiley Happy
Sadiq Redmond,

Message 5 of 25 (13,442 Views)

It's certainly a good idea, and one we'd love to use, however the forum at present doesn't have anything that has this functionality.

However, we may be able to adapt the idea in the future, it'll be kept in mind.

Thanks!

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 6 of 25 (13,441 Views)
Valued Poster

[ Edited ]

Daz wrote:

It's certainly a good idea, and one we'd love to use, however the forum at present doesn't have anything that has this functionality.

Thanks!

Thanks Daz and no problem

-Sadiq

Sadiq Redmond,

Message 7 of 25 (13,438 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,013
Solutions: 163

Sadiq Redmond wrote:

Daz wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks Daz and no problem :smileyhappy:

-Sadiq

To Quote Click here:

https://www.sugarsync.com/piv/D656406_60344136_824419

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S7 Edge owner. I dont work for Vodafone
Message 8 of 25 (13,431 Views)
Valued Poster

I knew that cookie... Lol
Sadiq Redmond,

Message 9 of 25 (13,428 Views)
Valued Poster

I think the Vodafone site and not only the Forum should have a Software Update Page for Phones ,so users will be aware of new updates that come out ,it should come with a bit of information for that software that's released.

- Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Message 10 of 25 (13,081 Views)
Topics: 111
Kudos: 573
Solutions: 95

So you want Vodafone to list the change log for each firmware they release?

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
Message 11 of 25 (13,056 Views)
Valued Poster

EJ ,that's up to them if they want to list the change log and fixed bugs etc.. Just saying they should make a section where there is a list of all the new updates on ios or os ,jellybean etc... it's more easier and people can just go click on it and find a list there should also be a search tab in the section so you can find the most recent update, I'm not saying they should put updates from 2009 and lower it would be of no use just early recent ones from 2012 as of now.
Sadiq Redmond,

Message 12 of 25 (13,047 Views)

Hiya,

It's certainly something we've discussed, and may be implemented in the future - however, for the moment, it's not something we're able to do (yet).

Thanks,

Message 13 of 25 (13,031 Views)
Valued Poster

No bother Daz good thing is that it's been put into consideration Smiley Happy
Sadiq Redmond,

Message 14 of 25 (13,028 Views)
Topics: 5
Kudos: 73
Solutions: 7

I don't see the point in having that, most people won't read or understand what's changed or even care only a small handfull but to be honest not many people come to the website to read about updates to their fones, most come to look at new fones may to see if there is info to fix a problem or check something.  

Message 15 of 25 (13,020 Views)
Topics: 44
Kudos: 448
Solutions: 40

[ Edited ]

Galaxy S2 Jellybean update - 2668 views and counting

Galaxy Note - Where is jellybean thread - 1790 views and counting

Two examples of the appetite for such things.

People certainly view the forum for problem fixes, a lot of which can sometimes be firmware issues.....a change log or firmware information as well as expected firmware release dates etc etc would certainly be useful and the demand is there - or so is my opinion anyway Smiley Happy

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 16 of 25 (13,014 Views)

Heya,

Yep, the demand is certainly there - the main stumbling block is getting it implemented.

Thanks,

Message 17 of 25 (12,973 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,013
Solutions: 163

I'd tend to agree with yeroulfella (the user that is and not your auld fella). Most people dont give a **bleep** about upgrades let alone the changelog. Fine maybe if it's a major release but not a minor one. Most people I know have very outdated versions of the (any that is) OS on their (any) devices.

Anyone who wants the OS and the changelog will seek it out long before a network decides to approve it.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S7 Edge owner. I dont work for Vodafone
Message 18 of 25 (12,970 Views)
Topics: 111
Kudos: 573
Solutions: 95

Posted from Apple iPad
Vodafone should have the boot loaders on all their phones unlocked and have the handsets sim free on Bill Pay as we're not going anywhere it's an idea for Vodafone to look at.
The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
Message 19 of 25 (12,942 Views)

Heya,

I'll certainly pass this on - the issue may be that billpay and PAYG stock is the same, so they're all network locked.

Thanks,

Message 20 of 25 (12,855 Views)