Support:

Our Forum

Search in Community:
Topics: 111
Kudos: 573
Solutions: 95

Re: Forum feedback - got ideas? Post 'em here.

It's happening on all browsers I've got so annoying....

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 41 of 100 (13,414 Views)
Frequent Poster

have more vodafone support users online and on twitter, especially when there is no option to speak to a customer service rep through the customer service number, 1907

Message 42 of 100 (13,403 Views)
Frequent Poster

where a post or reply has been viewed, the poster should be able to see who has viewed, to see if a vodafone rep has acknowledged their post

Message 43 of 100 (13,402 Views)
Frequent Poster

have an online support function that is online. this is a service industry but not having assistance on bank holidays or weekends (limited) is not great from a customer service perspective. it's not like your service ever shuts, one of your avenue's of customer support does. Not very customer orientated.

Message 44 of 100 (13,369 Views)

You've the call centre's which are working today.

Message 45 of 100 (13,367 Views)
Topics: 39
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 485

[ Edited ]

Howdy,

Interesting points raised, so I'll give some answers:

have more vodafone support users online and on twitter, especially when there is no option to speak to a customer service rep through the customer service number, 1907

Currently, we've determined that this isn't needed - between us, Aoife and I get through everything raised within 24 hours (and usually much less) - though with extra reps we could respond faster, it would also mean there would be large periods of inactivity, which isn't the best use of resourcing.

where a post or reply has been viewed, the poster should be able to see who has viewed, to see if a vodafone rep has acknowledged their post

Not really needed - if I need to respond, I'll respond after reading the post, that's the notification that I've read it...

have an online support function that is online. this is a service industry but not having assistance on bank holidays or weekends (limited) is not great from a customer service perspective. it's not like your service ever shuts, one of your avenue's of customer support does. Not very customer orientated.

This is something that I'd like to do, with three caveats:

1) I'm not able to work 24/7, so someone else would need to be able to take over for those times

2) Whoever that is, would need to be very good at their job - I'm quite protective of the community, and only want the best level of assistance on it.

3) The CEs are able to respond when I'm not here, so there is a limited level of support at those times.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 46 of 100 (13,261 Views)
Poster

yes i think customer service is verry poor with vodafone.and their ready to go offers better change quickly or i will be going to meteor,and i am with vodafone a lot of years now,meteor can give any network calls and txts,vodafone are only giving free calls and txts to vodafone on top up offers,way behind in my book and need to wake up and get with it.or they are going to loose a lot of customers,comments please

Message 47 of 100 (13,042 Views)
Topics: 44
Kudos: 448
Solutions: 40

martin corrigan wrote:

comments please

Sure,

You know for years now people have been saying that Vodafone is going to start losing Customers or is losing customers etc etc.

Yet each time the numbers show that they continue to actually gain customers.

Why do you think this is?

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 48 of 100 (13,032 Views)
Poster

Hi Daz,

How can I pm you on this forum? 

I am trying to get my deposit back forthe last 4 months with no luck.

Please advise. 

Message 49 of 100 (12,975 Views)

Hiya,

It's through the link in my signature below - you'd just need to start a thread in the relevant area so we can keep you up to date.

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 50 of 100 (12,937 Views)
Poster

Landline problem

Posted from Apple iPad
It's now a week since the fault on my landline was logged as urgent. I keep getting texts from Vodafone saying it's being investigated but still no landline.HELP
Message 51 of 100 (11,901 Views)
Topics: 44
Kudos: 448
Solutions: 40

Re: Landline problem

[ Edited ]

Stupid Mary wrote:
It's now a week since the fault on my landline was logged as urgent. I keep getting texts from Vodafone saying it's being investigated but still no landline.HELP

I would really recommend starting your own thread. This thread is in regards to feedback and ideas for the forum.

To start a new thread.....

Open the main page of the forums

1.JPG

Scroll down to "Vodafone at Home" and select the section that relates to your issue (both highlighted would work in this case i guess)

2.JPG

Once you click into the section..........simply click "New Message" to begin your own thread.

3.JPG

Hope this helps.

All the best

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 52 of 100 (11,888 Views)
Poster

Posted from Generic Android
A working webtext would be a great idea.
I sent several webtexts yesterday, no problem.
Today, all attempts failed to get past the captcha check, no matter how careful I am to ensure both numbers are entered correctly and separated by a space.
Message 53 of 100 (11,055 Views)
Frequent Poster

[ Edited ]

I don't think the Community forum is easy enough to find for new Vodafone users. The link is buried down the bottom of the Support menu from the Vodafone.ie site, and it's not very enticing looking. Given that, IMHO, it's about the best (and perhaps only) way of getting support on certain issues, maybe it could be better highlighted. Also, even after I discovered the link (months after I first needed it) there was some complication about logging in to post a message, although I was already logged on to MyVodafone. (Sorry, can't remember the details now, maybe something about providing the e-mail address you used when you first registered -- sorry, can't be any more coherent that that).

The issue I posted was this one (not sure if this works as a link):

Re: Can't top up online or register a credit card for payment

I seriously don't know how I could have gotten it sorted any other way. E-mail support was beyond dire -- I don't think the support guy ever got further than not being able to understand that I don't actually have a Vodafone phone and that my issue was about mobile broadband. He kept wanting to ring my phone, and asking me for a list of commonly dialled numbers.

Anyway, stick the Community link a bit more prominently somewhere. Everyone hates support, so I try to be positive when it's good. I've been telling people who share my previously dismal view of Vodafone support about the positive experience here. I've always been happy with the product itself (i.e. Vodafone mobile broadband).

... And give Daz a pay rise. Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 100 (8,690 Views)
Frequent Poster

Hi, a working webchat option would be much needed. I tried to use the webchat app yesterday on the help link and it kept disconnecting after few minutes. Now that would not be annoying if mods did reply (say within a day) to requests, but i have been particularly unlucky as my requests have not been addressed. Understand this is not a direct support forum, but given the knowledge displayed by mods and power users it is a shame they do not have means of immediately actioning requests.

Thanks

Message 55 of 100 (8,206 Views)

If you PM the Moderators directly with the following

Name

Address

Date of Birth

Mobile Number 

Issue you're having

And a link to the thread

Once received they can work on the request. Forum is staffed Monday to Friday by Vodafone Staff and Community Experts have no access to the Vodafone Systems and offer advice and guidance.

EJ

Message 56 of 100 (8,200 Views)
Frequent Poster

thanks for letting me know. Will immediately send a pm to the mods then.

Message 57 of 100 (8,193 Views)

Hi there,
There's a bit of a delay responding at the moment, as new mods are being trained - once they're up and running, the response rate should be quicker than the current turnaround (roughly 24 hours or so).

Thanks,

Message 58 of 100 (8,190 Views)
Regular

[ Edited ]

Lads,

Just to make you aware that the email address for issues with logging in to the forum just came back to me as undeliverable as the address is not known at the host.

Now you might ask why I was using it in the first place as I am now posting - I couldn't find the log in using the account details option and just found it there.

Best regards

Message 59 of 100 (7,235 Views)

Thanks for letting me know, I'll get this looked at.

Message 60 of 100 (7,226 Views)