Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

change to a nano sim to use a new phone

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

MM1
Poster

Hi there,

I want to change to a nano sim to use a new phone. Vodafone rep on phone said I could order the new sim online and get it by post as I have no access to a vodafone shop due my disability. But when I went to find it online  I can't find it?

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

View more options
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Hi there,

Please PM us (via the link in my signature) your name and address, and we can send you one from here.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hello,

Could you please let me know if an online activation of a nano sim card is possible? I used to have a device with a micro sim card which unfortunatly  got broken. The new phone I bought needs a nano sim card. 

I am abroad for a few months and would really appreciate being able to use my number.

Kind regards,

Edith

https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/Other-Devices/change-to-a-nano-sim-to-use-a-new-phone/m-p/220113

View more options

Hi Edith,

No problem, can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB and a frequently dialled number, along with the SIM card number? The SIM card number is the number on the back of the SIM card that begins with 89353.

- Aoife

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up