Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

Voicemail not working

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi There

When my phone rings it just keeps ringing until I/the caller hangs up instead of going to voicemail and giving the option to leave a message

Number: xxxx

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Community Expert

@User0803181132wrote:

Hi There

When my phone rings it just keeps ringing until I/the caller hangs up instead of going to voicemail and giving the option to leave a message

You should be able to set up and activate Voicemail by dialing 172 on your handset.

Also - it is not advisable to post your number on a public forum. I would highly recommend removing it.

Perhaps a mod can change your username to something that doesnt reflect your actual mobile number!

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Ok Thanks I'll try that. btw it wont let me change my Username it's greyed out

View more options
Community Expert

@User0803181132wrote:

Ok Thanks I'll try that. btw it wont let me change my Username it's greyed out

Not to worry - a member of the Forum team here should be able to take care of that once they work their way to this thread Smiley Happy

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Community Expert

@User0803181132wrote:

Hi There

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Expert

@User0803181132wrote:

Ok Thanks I'll try that. 

Let us know how you get on

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Hi, I went through the voicemail activation process a few days ago. I rang 172, followed all the instructions and recorded my voice message, and was told it was now activated. But when I test it, the phone just keeps ringing out and the call does not go to voicemail. Can someone set up the voicemail for me please?

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up