Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

Voicemail not working

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi Nick,

I have tried these and it just comes up request rejected. Any other advice?

Thanks
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nick,

I have tried these and it just comes up request rejected. Any other advice?

Thanks

Hi,

You can also setup your call divert to the voicemail on MyVodafone:

1. Log onto My Vodafone
2. In the My Mobile section, click on Manage my mobile
3. To view and set your diverts click on Call Divert
4. Enter your self-service password when prompted
Jaf,
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Poster
This doesn't work either I get an error message.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

This doesn't work either I get an error message.

Hiya

Are you able to call 171? Do you have a personalized greeting set up?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Poster
I can call 171, i just had the standard greeting set up. You can dial directly into my voicemail and leave a message but thats it
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

I can call 171, i just had the standard greeting set up. You can dial directly into my voicemail and leave a message but thats it

Ok thanks

I've made a change from here. Would you be able to power off and back on again and try again?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Poster
I've read with interest about voicemails not working. I've had the same difficulty. I set it up and tried manually & online setting call divert but to no avail, just get unable to proceed messages. What can I do?
View more options
Poster

Hi, My voicemail doesnt seem to be working. When i dial 171 it seems to be working but when someone rings me its just rings about 4 times and disconnects. When i ring the mail box number it sounds disconnected also.

can you check my settings/diverts.

thanks

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya,

Could you restart the phone and try this again now for me?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi, I try to set up my voicemail, everything is fine (it says that its set up and all) yet when someone rings me they cant hear the voicemail. call just cuts off after ringing a few times. Id appreciate it if you could help me, I need this to work badly.
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,
Could you restart and test it for me please - it should be all fixed up now?

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

hi,

people keep calling me and going direct to voicemail. it happens intermittently. its very annoying and makes me look pretty stupid considering i paid a fortune for this amazing iphone 5c

thoughts ? quickly please ?

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you restart the phone and monitor it for the next few days please?

If it does happen again, could you note the date, time and where you are - the networks team can trace it?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. My message is activated but when people call me they get a message saying please try again later.

I appreciate any assistance

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there,

That should be sorted out for you now, just restart your phone and your voicemail should be working.

Regards

Sean

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi there, 

I have activated my voicemail, saved my message and want to divert to voicemail if my phone is busy, unanswered or out of reach - I think I have successfully gotten this far but the phone rings for far too long and I get the message that my 'request is not completed' when I try to adjust the amount of seconds from my phone. Can you help me with this please? I would like it to ring for 15 seconds please. 

View more options
Poster

Hi, I have my voicemail set up and i dialled my number with the digit 5 after the first three digits and it says my voicemail. When someone rings my phone it rings out and doesnt go to voicemail, can you help?

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks,
I've asked the technical team to follow up on this for you.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hi

I just set up my voicemail greeting, and tried to call from a different number but it keeps ringing non stop and my voicemail wouldnt turn on. what should i do? thanks!

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I've asked tech to get this fixed up for you.

Thanks,

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up