Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Other Devices

Return Phone Case bought Online

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I need to return a phone case that I bough online. I tried to use the Order Returns page (https://www.vodafone.ie/df/assistance/returns/), but itdoes not accept my order number. It states that the order number must start with 24 (**The order number should begin with '24'.), but mine starts with 28. How do I return the case?

Thanks

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Thanks for this, but there is no option for Online shop or accessories and there is no chat avilable.

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in our response.

If you still require assistance, please send us the order number and your mobile number by private message.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up