Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

Request to unlock an old Nokia 6500 Slide (to remove the Vodafone lock)

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there,

I have a 10-year old Nokia 6500 Slide devicewhich I'd like to give to one of the kids with a Lycamobile SIM - however, the device says that it is locked to Vodafone and requires the unlock pin. 

I have the IMEI number from the device - please can someone from the team there get in touch with me, with instructions on how to perform the unlocking process?  

Thanks,

John

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Community Expert

Apply here:

http://nac.vodafone.ie

Please note that Nokia as you know it no longer exists so it may not be possible to get the code.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

As @cookie20 says, an unlock can be requested via the above link Smiley Happy

- Aoife

View more options
Poster

Thanks for the replies. 

However, I still haven't received any communication from you regarding the status of my unlock request.  Please could you reply with an update?

Thanks,

John

View more options
Community Expert

PM the following info

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Link to this thread
Make and model of the handset:

to which ever mod you see on the forum.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there, 
If you send us the above requested details that Cookie has posted we can take a further look into this for you. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up