Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

Port Forwarding on a HG659

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello. I am trying to configure my router so I can forward a port but I am not able to do it. I have looked at this guide https://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/vodafone/hg658c-windows-7/configuration/set-up-port-forwarding/ but the interface is different and there is nothing like what it said on the new interface. I tried doing it on my PC by going into network and adding a service in the network gateway with the specifications (my ip and 16000 UDP) but I get an error message saying that it didn't work and try to go onto the router web interface to do it which I obviously can't. Please, I need help with this and thanks in advance.

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply. Unfortunately we do not offer support on port forwarding, apart from what is outlined in the device guide noted above.

However, another member of the Community may be able to give you some advice on this.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up