Other Devices

NAC requests

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks,
If you've submitted a request to have your phone unlocked, and you're concerned that it's exceeded the 10 working day turnaround, please post here, and we'll take a look for you.

Once you've posted, one of our moderation team will request further information to follow up.

Instructions for unlocking your phone can be found here, as well as what to do if the code isn't working, and other relevant questions.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
178 REPLIES
Poster

Hi Daz,

I requested the the NAC code 10 days ago and still nothing even though I was approved. I need this asap as I'm going away before the end of the month and i need to use an american sim card in it whils tim away.

Anything you can do to speed the process will help me majorly

Thanks,

View more options
Community Expert

@MKSK13 wrote:

Hi Daz,

I requested the the NAC code 10 days ago and still nothing even though I was approved. I need this asap as I'm going away before the end of the month and i need to use an american sim card in it whils tim away.

Anything you can do to speed the process will help me majorly

Thanks,

10 working days ago?

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster
10 Working days tomorrow...
View more options
Valued Poster
sometimes it takes 7-11 that 1 day more but you might receive it tomorrow Smiley Happy
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Community Expert

@MKSK13 wrote:
10 Working days tomorrow...

After you exceed 10 working days a Moderator will chase down the request for you - bump this thread tomorrow if there is still no sign of it Smiley Happy

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Hi guys, 10 days today and still no NAC code. Can anyone help me with this now?

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there MK,

Can you private messgae me on the details & I'll chase up.

Thanks,

Paul.

Vodafone Community Manager
Click here for our Service Charter.
If I've requested details via a Private Message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, unrequested PMs may not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi Paul,

I've just sent on them details. Thanks for this!
View more options
Frequent Poster

Hi requested my Nac for my htc one x and it says the request has been successful but I have yet to receive the code. I was on my last request according to the website when i processed it, but now on the same screen at the top it says my request was successful and on the bottom says i still have one more request available.

View more options
Valued Poster

@DarthVader wrote:

Hi requested my Nac for my htc one x and it says the request has been successful but I have yet to receive the code. I was on my last request according to the website when i processed it, but now on the same screen at the top it says my request was successful and on the bottom says i still have one more request available.

Hi there,

Please try and request it again if you click the following link, it will bring you to the new NAC request system. Your IMEI numbers must come in a 15 digit or 17 digit sequences of numbers.Our request system is new so I would suggest re-doing it again sorry for this but it's the only way, if your requesting the NAC please try and use Internet Explorer9 or Safari as Chrome IE browser does not support the link yet. You should get it 7-11 days depending on you manufacturer it could take longer as Vodafone need to get some information to carry out the NAC Request.

Thanks,
Sadiq

Sadiq Redmond,

Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Poster

Hi Paul,

Any news on that NAC request for me? Or any timeline? Hopefully it's not another 10 working days.

Regards

Mart

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mart,

I've sent the request directly to Samsung, as soon as they come back to me I'll get you the code.

If I've requested details via a Private Message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, unrequested PMs may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi there,

I know I'm like a broken record about this but I requested it a month ago now! Seriously, whats the story with this??? This service you guys offer is pretty ridiculous at this stage!

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MKSK,

Were are admin team in touch with an update on your unlock code?

View more options
Poster

Can you help me please?

I left vodafone in December after my contract ran out and was told my NAC would be sent to me, but I am still waiting. I emailed customeroptions.ie@vodafone.com in December and January and got no response. I rang customer care and was told to use the NAC online form from onlineforms. vodafone.ie, I did this 4 weeks ago and still no response. This is very frustrating !!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Derek

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Derek,

I'll take a look at this for you, Can you send me a private message with NAC request in the title including the details below & link to this thread

Mobile number -
Date of Birth-
Address-
IMEI -
Make & Model of the phone -

View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable

Hi Daz,

I requested a NAC for my phone on January 15. I purchased it at Carphone Warehouse, but it's locked to Vodafone Ireland. I got an SMS saying something about an iPhone a while ago (it's not an iphone) then nothing. I'm now in Germany and can't use my phone on another network.

I tried to update my phone on my Vodafone account page, but the Sony Xperia S isn't an option I can choose on the page.

I had sent the proper IMEA when I requested in however long ago. I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the costs, because I had tried to fix the situation well ahead of time. My contract is up February 2013. I also need it switched to prepay, but am afraid to do that because it might mess up the NAC situation.

Could you please help?

Thanks,
Sarah

View more options
Poster

Hi Paul

I have sent that info to you on Thursday, Friday, Monday and again today. All by PM with NAC requests in the subject line. I know you have lot of PMs to respond to, but I would really appreciate some help with this.

Regards

Derek

View more options
Valued Poster

@DerekW wrote:

Hi Paul

I have sent that info to you on Thursday, Friday, Monday and again today. All by PM with NAC requests in the subject line. I know you have lot of PMs to respond to, but I would really appreciate some help with this.

Regards

Derek

Hi there Derek,

Did you try requesting it here , And when requesting it try using any browser but not Google Chrome and Internet Explorer lower than 9... You should get it 7-11 days depending on the manufacturer of the phone Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Sadiq Redmond,

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up