Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

Logic board

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi I have a query in relation to logic board on s6 edge.my phone has been in for repair on three occasions since end of June .when it was repaired on the first occasion I was advised that the logic board was replaced.the problem persisted and phone was returned again.the next result was that the fault could not be replicated,therefore it was returned again.next result is logic board replacement again.it has not been returned to yet but I am quite anxious as why would such a main component need to be replaced twice.phone is only sixteen months old.it is lovely phone when working properly.
View more options
4 REPLIES

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you've had to send the handset for repair on three occasions. Please be assured that the repair team are doing their very best to get it back to you as soon as possible. 

We hope that this will be the last time that you have to send it off.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks for reply Liam.
Can you advise why the board has been replaced on two occasions please.is this an unusual occurrence and does it affect the warranty
View more options

Hi there,

We would be unable to comment on why the board has been replaced as we do not have the phone.

In regards to your question about the normality of the occurrence, it does not seem to be a common issue.

As long as the handset is sent for repair through Vodafone, repairs will not effect the warranty.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Highlighted
Poster
Thank you.
Hopefully the problems are sorted When it is returned to me
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up