Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other Devices

IMEI

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I am trying to register my phone for the free credit i get for registering but whenever i type in my IMEI it just comes up that theres an error.Is there any way you could help me out ? Thanks
View more options
6 REPLIES
Poster

DAZ..... I NEED YOUR HELP FINDING IMEI NUMBER. CAN YOU DROP ME A PM FOR DETAILS PRETTY PLEASE

View more options
Community Expert
Your IMEI would be on your device. Dial *#06#
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy,
As Cookie says, just dial that number as if you were making a call and it should come up.
Shout if you need anything else though.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi I can't make a post that's why I write hire
I am about to buy a iPhone second hand which is sim lock to Vodafone but I want to check if is blacklisted but I don't know how and where
Please somebody to help

View more options
Community Expert
I would not recommend buying a sim locked phone. Get the seller to unlock it first which they should have no problem doing if they are the legitimate owner.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the the IMEI of the handset, we can check this out for you.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up