Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Other Devices

Handset misplaced by Vodafone Customer Care

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there,

Bought a handset from Vf earlier in the year.  NAC code provided by Vf did not work & was advised to send the phone in to Customer Support by post & they'd have a look. Posted the handset via registered post 8/11. Got in touch with Vf via Webchat  Fri 30/11 to enquire about the progress & was told they had no record of the handset although the delivery had been signed off by Vf staff ( have the An Post receipt). Asked the Webchat chap to put me through Complaints dept , was told a manager would call me with 24 hrs. Nobody got in contact. Question; what is the procedure/avenue for lodging a formal complaint? 

Regards

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Community Expert
The link below details the process but maybe wait until tomorrow and mods might be able to assist saving you time:

https://n.vodafone.ie/aboutus/code/customers/complaints.html
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

We'll take a look into this for you, can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB and a link to this thread?

- Aoife

View more options

I'll look into this, it will be Monday before I have an update

- Aoife

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up