Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Other Devices

Deactivate Voicemail

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to deactivate voicemail on my Vodafone Smart 2 phone please? I have all the options diabled but I still got a voicemail today.

Any help will be super!
Thanks.

View more options
15 REPLIES 15
Community Expert

@Lolli55 wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to deactivate voicemail on my Vodafone Smart 2 phone please? I have all the options diabled but I still got a voicemail today.

Any help will be super!
Thanks.

Dial the below on your keypad:-

##002#

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Thank you, I just did that and it worked!

View more options
Community Expert

@Lolli55 wrote:

Thank you, I just did that and it worked!

Happy to help Smiley Happy

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I did this a month ago: Dial the below on your keypad:-##002#. My phone said it was successful but about 20 minutes ago I got a voicemail. In order to listen to it I have to set up my voicemail. If my voicemail is not set up, how can someone leave a voicemail?!! 

I don't want voicemail and I really don't want people to be able to leave a voicemail when I have it deactivated. 
Please tell me what to to.

Thanks,

L

View more options
ayo
Poster

is there a way to get sms forward missed calls messages after deactivating voicemail?

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Apologies, the notification service is part of voicemail - switching off the mailbox also deactivates these functions too.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
ayo
Poster
would be better if this can be separated from voicemail. vodafone shld get ahead of d game Smiley Happy.
View more options
Poster
Can someone please deactivate my voicemail please
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look after this for you?

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

How do I deactivate my voicemail on an iPhone 7+?

Thanks

MN

View more options

Hi there,

That should be done for you now, please turn your phone off and switch it back on again.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi there would you be able to deactivate my voicemail aswell, thanks.

View more options

Hi there,

I have reviewed the number which is attached to your Vodafone Community profile and it would appear that voicemail is not currently set up for this number.

If this request is in relation to an alternative mobile number, can you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info and I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi there,
Could you deactivate my voice mail for me please
Thanks
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look after this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up