Products & Services FAQs

Valued Poster

You need to PM (Daz or Paul) a moderator the following details

Name

Address

Phone Number 

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

They'll remove the block for you tomorrow.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Poster
Its already gone. Cant understand why this was even implemented in the first place since im bill pay and av this number active since 2000 in the days of Eircell. Jus appeared all of a sudden this evening. At least it's sorted now tho I would like to think that nothing else will b changed in my account in future without my express authorisation!
View more options
Community Expert

Pete2k wrote:
Its already gone. Cant understand why this was even implemented in the first place since im bill pay and av this number active since 2000 in the days of Eircell. Jus appeared all of a sudden this evening. At least it's sorted now tho I would like to think that nothing else will b changed in my account in future without my express authorisation!

Did you make any changes to your personal details online recently?

Everytime i do an address update, this happens as a result but i am able to go back into my profile and set it back again without issue!

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,

Thanks for letting us know - do shout if there's anything else you need looking into though.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hello,

I have an age restriction message popping up on my mobile device and I am a bill pay customer.

Could you please remove the block?

Many thanks

View more options
Poster

Hello, I am bill payer and got an age restrcition please have it removed, thank You.

View more options
Valued Poster
See the 1st post in this thread on how to get the block removed.
The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya folks,

This should be fixed for you within 48 hours.

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Please remove age restrictions ...
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,

That should be fixed now, could you restart and let me know please?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hi Daz,

My restriction has not been removed as of yet. Do I need to send you a PM with my details?

Thanks

Fabrice

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you try it one more time for me please?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Please remove age restriction, thanks
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there maciektok,

If you are a bill-payer a moderator can remove it tomorrow ,if you are a pay as you go customer you will have to go in-store to get the restriction removed and you will need some ID too like drivers licence,passport or a ID Card.

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Poster
Hey. Yes I'm a bill payer. Thanks
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there maciektok,

A Community Manager will be able to remove the restriction Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

There we go, it's all sorted for you now.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Please remove the age restriction on my phone

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,

That's done for you now.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Can you remove age restrictions from my profile please
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up