Support:

Nokia

Search in Community:
Poster

Won't register sim

Hello guys.
I have a nokia n95 and recently got a new sim for it since my old one broke. So I registered my new sim online and when i try to upgrade it keeps getting an error so i don't recieve my 10 euro credit. It asks me for an IMEI number and i give all the correct deatails but still end up with an error. I am now trying to top up from a top up card and it keeps saying that " we are having technical difficulties at the moment" while my sister can top up properly while on her phone. So please can someone tell me whats going on and how to fix this problem?
Cheers.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (8,474 Views)
Poster

Re:Won't register sim

Hi Killingmachine,

Can you PM me your mobile number & your top up voucher & I will look into this for yopu :-)
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 2 of 4 (8,474 Views)
Poster

Hi Killingmachine,

Can you PM me your mobile number & your top up voucher & I will look into this for yopu :-)

i tried to pm u the details and an error came up
Message 3 of 4 (8,474 Views)
Poster

Hello guys.
I have a nokia n95 and recently got a new sim for it since my old one broke. So I registered my new sim online and when i try to upgrade it keeps getting an error so i don't recieve my 10 euro credit. It asks me for an IMEI number and i give all the correct deatails but still end up with an error. I am now trying to top up from a top up card and it keeps saying that " we are having technical difficulties at the moment" while my sister can top up properly while on her phone. So please can someone tell me whats going on and how to fix this problem?
Cheers.

Hi Killingmachine

Could please e-mail me your details and I'll look into this for you?
To do this click on my name and then click the e-mail me link on my profile page.
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 4 of 4 (8,474 Views)