Support:

Nokia

Search in Community:
Poster
Ferg1

Picture transfer

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to transfer pictures (a lot) from the images file on my memory card (nokia 6303)to a PC for print.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (5,334 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi
Topics: 42
Kudos: 394
Solutions: 40

Re:Picture transfer

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to transfer pictures (a lot) from the images file on my memory card (nokia 6303)to a PC for print.

I would imagine the easiest way would be via USB cable from your phone to your PC.

If you have never connected the device to your PC before then you may want to download and install OVI suite first so the correct drivers get installed.

Ovi suite is a major resource hog though so you might want to uninstalll when your finished (the drivers will still remain though)

You can download Ovi Suite here

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 2 of 4 (5,334 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
brian_gallagher85

Can you not just remove the card from your phone and connect it to your computer using either your PC's card reader or a usb card reader? That's how I've done it with all my SE phones in the past, although this may be different for your model?
Message 3 of 4 (5,334 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Can you not just remove the card from your phone and connect it to your computer using either your PC's card reader or a usb card reader? That's how I've done it with all my SE phones in the past, although this may be different for your model?

Very good suggestions from Digi and Brian there.
Good luck Ferg, hope your pics come out great.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 4 of 4 (5,334 Views)
Please use plain text.