Support:

Network

Search in Community:
Poster
Fiachna

Online Bill Payment

At the moment I am unable to pay my bill online despite the fact that I have always done this. When I select Pay Now, I receive an error just asking me to go back and try again, there is no further information in the error.

As stated I have never had any issues paying my pay-monthly bills online in previous months.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (7,505 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Val from Vodafone

Re:Online Bill Payment

At the moment I am unable to pay my bill online despite the fact that I have always done this. When I select Pay Now, I receive an error just asking me to go back and try again, there is no further information in the error.

As stated I have never had any issues paying my pay-monthly bills online in previous months.

Hi Fiachna
Is this a laser card? At the moment only credit cards can be used to make payments.We are aware of issue and will have it resolved soon.

Val
Valerie

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 2 of 4 (7,505 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Fiachna

Hi Fiachna
Is this a laser card? At the moment only credit cards can be used to make payments.We are aware of issue and will have it resolved soon.

Val

It's a credit card (Mastercard), it worked fine in previous months but it seems since the recent changes to the website it keeps erroring out.
Message 3 of 4 (7,505 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Val from Vodafone

It's a credit card (Mastercard), it worked fine in previous months but it seems since the recent changes to the website it keeps erroring out.

Ok Fiachra
I will let the web team know that this is happening with the credit card also. Meantime you can either send me your number by private message and we will contact you or you can make a payment on the IVR.

Dial 1907
From the main menu, press '1' for the Paying your bill & account details menu
When prompted, enter your self service password. You will automatically hear the balance on your account
Press '2' to pay your bill using a Credit Card
To pay the current balance, press '1'. To pay a different balance, press '2'
The next prompt asks for your Credit Card number
Now enter the expiry date on the card
Your Credit Card number and expiry date will be read back to you; press 1 to confirm, 2 to change the Credit Card number, 3 to repeat or 4 to re-enter all details
Once you have confirmed all the correct details, your payment is complete & will be processed within 24 hours

Val
Valerie

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 4 of 4 (7,505 Views)
Please use plain text.