Support:

Network

Search in Community:
Poster
Marian1987

Delivery of phones

I bought an iphone 3gs from vodafone online wednesday night, it was supposed to be delievered today but the post has been i was just wandering if its the normal post service of a special service that delievers. I'm a bit anxious as it cost a lot of money and im afriad it has been stolen a long the way
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 57 (21,577 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
renok

Re:Delivery of phones

I bought an iphone 3gs from vodafone online wednesday night, it was supposed to be delievered today but the post has been i was just wandering if its the normal post service of a special service that delievers. I'm a bit anxious as it cost a lot of money and im afriad it has been stolen a long the way

I doubt's being stolen as these package are posted by recorded special delivery.
Message 2 of 57 (21,577 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Marian1987

I doubt's being stolen as these package are posted by recorded special delivery.

I still don't have my phone, it was stated id have it today, so i should have it today, im very disappointed in the service, its the first time ive shopped online, im so sorry i didnt go to a vodafone shop.... Special delivery means?? courier or post??
Message 3 of 57 (21,577 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi
Topics: 42
Kudos: 395
Solutions: 40

Renok wasn't saying otherwise, simply pointing out that's it unlikely your phone was stolen.

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 4 of 57 (21,578 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
renok

I still don't have my phone, it was stated id have it today, so i should have it today, im very disappointed in the service, its the first time ive shopped online, im so sorry i didnt go to a vodafone shop.... Special delivery means?? courier or post??

By post, look like you may have to wait till Monday no posts over the weekend
Message 5 of 57 (21,580 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Hi Marian

The phones are normally delivered by registered post, so need to be signed for when delivered.

If you have not received the phone by Monday, would you be able to send me over the order number confirmation you would have received?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 6 of 57 (21,581 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Marian1987

Hi Marian

The phones are normally delivered by registered post, so need to be signed for when delivered.

If you have not received the phone by Monday, would you be able to send me over the order number confirmation you would have received?

Thanks for getting back to me, really disappointed seen as i order wednesday night i was sure id have it today as stated... and digi i wasnt giving out to renok all i was saying was that im disappointed and in bad form because i took today off work so i could be here to sign for it..... not only have i paid a lot of money for the iphone im also down money from no work today...... i know its know ones fault or anything im just upset and disapointed as i have been saving for months for this phone.

Thanks again and i will contact you monday if it has not been delivered
Message 7 of 57 (21,581 Views)
Please use plain text.
Regular
mayo.mick

Did you recieve your phone marian ?
Mayo For Sam - Don`t Ask Me What Year !
Message 8 of 57 (21,584 Views)
Please use plain text.
edz
Contributor
edz

I purchased a handset yesterday morning, with the understanding that it would be delivered today.................. http://www.vodafone.ie/df/assistance/?gap=shop-home&gag=top-right-module&gac=free-delivery-051108 ............................as the website states.

I checked tracking online , and I find the order is being processed.
I called VF CC just now enquiring as to the order status, only to be told that the order is only now being processed today, and delivery would be expected tomorrow.

This again is another example of rubbish service from VF.

What really is annoying, is that I didnt even receive a phone call to advise the delay.

I did advise if the phone does not arrive tomorrow, I will cancel the order.

Better again I was told go into a VF store and maybe purchase the handset today, and cancel my online order. I enquired would I get it for the online price, and was told no!!!!
I asked about call credit compensation, and was again told no!!!!!

I asked what were VF going to do about this, and the answer was.......we can do nothing!

This type of service can described in 4 letters, begins with s, and finishes with t.

Unfortunately this handset was for a present today.

Thank you VF, rubbish as usual, I will when the time comes be changing operator.
Message 9 of 57 (21,584 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

I purchased a handset yesterday morning, with the understanding that it would be delivered today.................. http://www.vodafone....delivery-051108 ............................as the website states.

I checked tracking online , and I find the order is being processed.
I called VF CC just now enquiring as to the order status, only to be told that the order is only now being processed today, and delivery would be expected tomorrow.

This again is another example of rubbish service from VF.

What really is annoying, is that I didnt even receive a phone call to advise the delay.

I did advise if the phone does not arrive tomorrow, I will cancel the order.

Better again I was told go into a VF store and maybe purchase the handset today, and cancel my online order. I enquired would I get it for the online price, and was told no!!!!
I asked about call credit compensation, and was again told no!!!!!

I asked what were VF going to do about this, and the answer was.......we can do nothing!

This type of service can described in 4 letters, begins with s, and finishes with t.

Unfortunately this handset was for a present today.

Thank you VF, rubbish as usual, I will when the time comes be changing operator.

Hi edz

Got your mail and replied now

Thanks
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 10 of 57 (21,584 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
jdevega

I received a mobile that has been bought through the web page I opened and put the SIM and the Battery when I turn on the phone everything seems fine but while I was setting it up I realize that the LCD screen was cracked, at the beginning a little crack that became worst. I called the Help Desk by phone 1907 and I explained to the agent what happen and The person arranged that somebody picked up and I received the same phone few days later. I called again to the Help Desk 1907 to check what happen and the agent told me that Vodafone can not change the phone because was a physical damage and the phone has been used…. And now that I going to cancel the contract because I think that this is unfair you want to change me 590€… That is crazy… you sent me a damage phone (a document that came with the phone after the revision said that the phone was not dropped or used in a wrong way) you changed me for the “DAMAGE PHONE” and It is suppose that I have to keep the service with you because if not you are going to change me AGAIN… what kind of joke is this??????

Jorge De Vega
Message 11 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

I received a mobile that has been bought through the web page I opened and put the SIM and the Battery when I turn on the phone everything seems fine but while I was setting it up I realize that the LCD screen was cracked, at the beginning a little crack that became worst. I called the Help Desk by phone 1907 and I explained to the agent what happen and The person arranged that somebody picked up and I received the same phone few days later. I called again to the Help Desk 1907 to check what happen and the agent told me that Vodafone can not change the phone because was a physical damage and the phone has been used…. And now that I going to cancel the contract because I think that this is unfair you want to change me 590€… That is crazy… you sent me a damage phone (a document that came with the phone after the revision said that the phone was not dropped or used in a wrong way) you changed me for the “DAMAGE PHONE” and It is suppose that I have to keep the service with you because if not you are going to change me AGAIN… what kind of joke is this??????

Jorge De Vega

Hi

If you could keep replies to this thread only , that would be great

It will keep things easier to track.

Thanks
Message 12 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
K Murp

Hi

If you could keep replies to this thread only , that would be great

It will keep things easier to track.

Thanks

How can i find my order number? I seem to have deleted my confirmation email.I was expecting my phone to be delivered today but it never arrived..
Message 13 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi

How can i find my order number? I seem to have deleted my confirmation email.I was expecting my phone to be delivered today but it never arrived..

Click on "My Vodafone Mobile" (Its below "upgrade" on the main homepage)

Then click upgrade................and then "Upgrade orders".

A list of all the order numbers ordered from you account should be stored here.

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Message 14 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
EduardoToldo

Don't promisse next day delivery if you can't delivery..

i bought last wed 30/11.. and is Friday and nothing so far..

It was my first and only day off during the week... and now what?

terrible costumer service..
Message 15 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi

Don't promisse next day delivery if you can't delivery..

i bought last wed 30/11.. and is Friday and nothing so far..

It was my first and only day off during the week... and now what?

terrible costumer service..

Not excusing the delay in delivery - But you could give them a quick call and if it has not yet been dispatched, change the delivery address to your work address so you have no hassle next week with delivery

Message 16 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
EduardoT.

Not excusing the delay in delivery - But you could give them a quick call and if it has not yet been dispatched, change the delivery address to your work address so you have no hassle next week with delivery

Yeah, I took one more day off in this Monday 06th, and guess what.. the delivery didn't show up...
It's hard to understand, how this service can be so messy..
I ordered in the same one blue ray movie from Amazon.com (US) and they delivered this morning... So, its amazing.. because they were able to send me from US, in few days, but something from the same city take so long...
The real problem for me is, if you can do what you say, so don't promisse...

Can you tell me if is the regular post (an post) who do the delivery? Or if they call when arrive in front of the building?

Sorry for be so jerk, but I am tired to be waiting, and wasting my time when I could be doing other things...
Message 17 of 57 (21,585 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Hi Eduardo,
Just following up on this - from the thread on Facebook, this looks to all be closed off for you now?
Do let us know if you need anything followed up on though.

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 18 of 57 (21,589 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
tjfreney

Hi I placed an order on Friday the 2nd of Dec and still have not recived the product. Order no. is 23499550
Message 19 of 57 (21,590 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Barkhas

Hi Marian

Hello there,

I bought iphone on last wednesday. My reference number is 23643447. I received the msg only about dispatched my item. Do I need to wait or make a call to police about my phone been stolen or received by someone else... Or give a call to my bank cancel the transaction??? Really worried now

Many thanks
Message 20 of 57 (21,592 Views)
Please use plain text.