Support:

Network

Search in Community:
Poster
devilsm8

Customer service

Why is there no option to speak to a customer service representative when you ring 1747??

it took me 20minutes and 2 phone calls to get through to customer services by going through different options, is it that you dont want customers ringing in?

we should be entitled to speak to someone with an option there rather than having to go through a maze of options to speak to someone!
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (6,772 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Madra

Re:Customer service

Why is there no option to speak to a customer service representative when you ring 1747??

it took me 20minutes and 2 phone calls to get through to customer services by going through different options, is it that you dont want customers ringing in?

we should be entitled to speak to someone with an option there rather than having to go through a maze of options to speak to someone!

An when you think Vodafone customer care couldnt possibly get any worse their email service isnt working either.I've been trying to contact them all morning as I'm being charged for calls and texts to other vodafone mobiles and internet when I'm on a deal where they are supposed to be free.
Message 2 of 5 (6,772 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
James Shannon

Hi

Can someone tell me how I speak to an actual person. I've tried calling the Pre Paid IVR 1747 6 times today, I also tried to call 01 203 8232 which is for international users (the phone rang out and did not divert) and I also called on a post paid phone and the line rang out. Your IVR's are looping and do not give any one the option to break out of the IVR and speak to a care rep.

I am trying to top up 3 PAYG numbers and I am unable to do so. All three where migrated from Post Paid to PAYG - I am unable to send any message to register for the new price plans - and I am pretty sure that the 3 mobile numbers that were migrated today .. were not migrated on ASCS correctly. When I log in to the numbers on vodafone.ie they are coming up as Post Paid. Yes you may have guessed that I have a vague idea of what I am talking about (Im sure if you search by my name you will see me in Clarify as a prev employee). It would have been handy if the 3 numbers were given more than 5 minutes to go to a store and buy credit before they were migrated. The notification only arrived in 5 minutes prior. Should the migrated numbers not be migrated on to a price plan that by default allows the customer to call 1747 as I was unable to call on one number.. Pretty handy when you are trying to call and top up when you can't actually get connected..

Can someone contact me and let me know how I can get credit on to 3 numbers by credit card.

Regards
James
Message 3 of 5 (6,772 Views)
Please use plain text.
AnnMarie

Hi James,

I am sorry you did not receive enough warning before your migration went ahead.

Can you private message me the three numbers and I will check out what happen when the numbers where being migrated?

Thanks,

Ann-Marie
Message 4 of 5 (6,772 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
KenSwe

Anne-Marie,

Why are PAYG customers being discriminated and forced into bill pay: surely an issue for ComReg?
Please respond.
Message 5 of 5 (6,772 Views)
Please use plain text.