Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster
aodh

unlocking my phone

Im trying to unlock my phone, i`ve followed all the steps correctly, 4 times i`ve entered the NAC code #PW+NAC+1#, 3 times I got an "error code" msg and the last time I got a "cannot undo restrictions" msg. As I only have 1 more attempt before MY phone (not vodafones or anyone else`s phone) is permanently blocked by vodafone I thought the best thing to do would be to ring vodafone and talk to somebody. So I rang the low cost contact number, press 1 for this, that and the other etc, I press the number I required, press 1 for this, that and the other etc, I press the required number, press 1 for this, that and the other etc, again i press the required number, press 1 for this, that and the other etc, so yet again I press the correct number for my enquiry, this time it got to it, "to unlock your phone please press 4", so i did and the automated messege I got was "to unlock your phone please log into myvodafone.ie" and the call was ended. Im back where I started, logged into myvodafone.ie so I decided the next best thing to do is send a simple email explaining my situation, I click on "contact us" and I find that this cant be done either, I got a messege " We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.
Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred please try again (SRV-CO-03)".
If there are any humans still working at vodafone could one please reply to this post because I want My phone unlocked. Thank You.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
sarahtoal

Re:unlocking my phone

No humans left, I'm trying to get my unlock code for the past week, finally I get to the request form and when I click on apple no options come up... Only twice have I got through and I have been told to ring back which has been impossible... Try from a landline it just redirected me straight away those times...
Message 2 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Queeva

Hi there,

I am also trying to get my phone unlocked, on site I keep getting error messages, the shop tells me to call customer care and customer care tells me to go on site.
I need my phone unlocked asap as I am going travelling.
How can I get in touch with a real person to do this?
Message 3 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Emma G

I think we're all having the same problem and no one appears to giving any sort of solution. I've had the exact same experience as you Aodh. Getting incredibly frustrated.
Message 4 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
aodh

Hey all, thanks for keeping this thread going. Im hoping against hope that sooner or later somebody with the answers to our problem will post back, mind you the fact that we`re dealing with a phone company that you cant phone and a broadband provider that you cant email im not overly optimistic that a forum administrator will administrate. That may sound a bit harsh but like you Emma I`m totally frustrated at this stage.
Message 5 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
sarahtoal

I got through to vodafone and my nac code is being processed... I rang from a landline, then pressed random keys again and again until it told me it was transferring me to an agent... Takes 7 to 10 working days though! (iphone 4s)
Message 6 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
vodacustomer

Have same problem. Tried to get on to an agent, but keep getting disconnected or sent online from 1747 number. Have been looking around forum, seems everyone keeps getting sent around on a wild goose chase. One person was waiting 3 months... I dont believe the 10 working days...
Message 7 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
aodh

Why would it take somebody who is supposed to know what they are doing 10 days to do something that an ordinary gob****e like me could do in 2 minutes if they gave me the correct unlocking code in the first place? Its a joke, and what really bugs me is the fact that you, me and everybody else on here knows that there are places all over the country you can go to get your phone unlocked but we dident take that route, we tried to go through the proper channels and nobody from vodafone ( in my case anyway) has bothered to answer a call or come on here with advice on what to do, dont even try the email, it dos`ent work! Speaking about advice, anyone know a good support forum for hair loss?
Message 8 of 8 (6,632 Views)
Please use plain text.