Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

termination of contract

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Is it possible to cancel a businesss contract after 12 months, we signed up for 24 months but we are very unhappy with the service

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Community Expert
You would have to prove the service is not in compliance with the contract you signed otherwise you'll be charged the full remaining months if you leave.

What specifically is the issue?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

the internet has become unavailable at different times and also phones stopped working. Internet is back on again but only 2 of our 4 phone lines are working, as we are a busy Childcare Centre this is not acceptable

View more options
Community Expert
Vodafone will need to investigate. Mods can advise further when they respond.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there, 

Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. We are also sorry to hear you seem to be experiencing issues with the service. We would advise that you contact the dedicated technical team on 1907 option 2 as they can troubleshoot directly over the phone with you. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I have one month left on my 18 month contract . Is it possible to cancel the TV package and keep just the broadband once the 18 months have passed and how do I go about it..
View more options
Community Expert

It should be possible but the change would require a new contract. Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
View more options

Hi there,

Yes, this can be arranged. Our loyalty team will be able to assist with this. They can be contacted on 1907 ( option 2).

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up