Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

need Help (Close contract, pay bills if I left the country)

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello. I need your help. Unfortunately, I had to urgently leave Ireland. I did not have time to close the contract with you. I want to know how this can be done if I am not in Ireland. Whatever billed to me and my contract will be closed. Many thanks for the quick reply... 

Frolovs xxxxx

Fon (087) xxx xxxx

xxxx.xxxx@xxxxxxx

View more options
7 REPLIES
Valued Poster
You should remove your personal details as this is an open forum
View more options
Valued Poster
Send a pm to one of the mods here with your details and request and they will investigate
View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you've had to leave Ireland urgently. If you can send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below info. please, we can take a look into this for you?

Mobile no.:

Date of birth:

Address:

Thanks,

Heather. 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hello, i need to cancel my contract with vodafone because i stay with another company.
Thanks.
View more options
Community Expert
What contract have you with Vodafone? If it's a mobile account did you niot port away? If so that automatically shuts your account. or is it a fixed line account?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Soraya,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Can you send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below details please & we can take a look into this for you?

Account no.:

Date of birth:

Address:

Full details of your query:

Link to your thread/post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up