Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

+++...contact regarding your network infrastructure...+++

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello,

I am your customer. I also use your data center where I rent the unit and keep my servers.

I have a real, serious and expensive problem with connection between my servers and our customers.

Some number of connections /traffic is good, part which is probably using a different Vodafone device - fails.

I checked my connections, code, programs, hardware all is fine, whats more work for most of the customers (4G/WiFi).

What's more, I found a router / switch / server / firewall in the Vodafone infrastructure that causes my problem.

Contact customer support unfortunately gave me nothing.  I understand/know that people on the phone do not know these issues. 

Vodafone DC management can not help, they say that the issue is outside the building. ..

My question (for Ireland) is, where and with whom I can contact regarding your network infrastructure? 

I don't want/I'm not asking about any sensitive data, I'm not a hacker, I'm not looking for IP addresses.

I'm a customer who is looking for a solution to the costly problem that is caused by ISP.

What's more, I have the IP address of the faulty device.

Please for help. Thank you. 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch - I'm going to get this followed up for you, and will provide an update (I'll also let you know if more details are needed).

Regards,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you send over the following details via private message (there's a link in my signature)? This going to be looked into for you.

Contact number:
Your name:
The street address of the data centre:
Link to your thread or post:

Thanks

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up