Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

bill pay

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello

I would get some help. I could not pay my bills, even i dont know how much is my bill?! My vodafone site isnt working properly. I tried to find helpdesk or helpchat, but i couldnt find it. I hope someone can help me. 

Thank you! 

View more options
7 REPLIES

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply. Please send us a PM with the below details and we would be happy to assist.

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Liam!

Thank you for help!

Mobile number:087xxxxxx

Date of Birth:xx

Full address: ..Sorry I'm back to my country, and i dont remember exactly.

Thanks,

Diana

View more options

Hi Diana,

Can you please confirm the county of your address?

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Co. Kerry

View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Ok but how could I contact with them? I couldnt find the way...Smiley Sad I cant call , i cant send message....i didnt find any information how could I call or write to them from abroad. I need number, or e-mail.....something

View more options
Community Expert
Follow this link:
https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/113631
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up