Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

account marked inactive and cant log in

please help

View more options
35 REPLIES
Community Expert
Mods wont be back until Monday to help I'm afraid.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @matlock2012,

As you have not registered with your mobile number, can you send me it via PM along with your address on DOB to see what I can do.

If I've requested details through PM, include a link to your thread when you send the PM - due to the amount of queries I deal with, PMs without a link to your thread will not be answered. Thanks
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @matlock2012,

Your account is currently deactive, as your credit expired on the 27th of January 2015. Your service will expire of the 28th of March 2015.

To reactivate the account and extend these dates, you will need to top up the phone.

If I've requested details through PM, include a link to your thread when you send the PM - due to the amount of queries I deal with, PMs without a link to your thread will not be answered. Thanks
View more options
Poster

Hi, my account has been inactivated, can you please reactivate it urgently?

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:
SIM card number:
Name:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I am in the same boat, and I seem to be outside the top up period as I tried online and it said it must be a vodafone number.

I'll PM you now Daz

View more options
Hi there,

Would you mind forwarding that PM to me and I'll get that sorted for you.

Thanks,
Danielle
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi I got my number activated here and topped up to keep in active but having a few issues.

I can call people but when they call me, it says number inactive.

I also can't text, I keep getting message failed to send.

Despite this, I've somehow spent a few euro in credit so I'd like to see how my credit has reduced, as well as the more important issues above.

I can IM you again Danielle

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you send those details on to me, and I'll ask tech to check into this?

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Daz,

I actually sent you a PM earlier, thanks!

I found out I'm also not receiving texts

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, I'll follow up.

View more options
Poster
Cheers Daz, it's really affecting me not recieving calls or texts or able to send texts when I'm just back in the country and also heading to the UK this weekend

I basically can hardly use the service. Also not sure what my credit has gone on, don't think I've made enough calls

Sorry to pressure but noticed my pm not yet read
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 
Small update, tech support are working on this at the moment.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Thanks Daz,

I got a message about my service resetting and the issues seem to be resolved!

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

View more options
Poster

My account has been marked inactive with:
"UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : 9mMhXx2KtWlnzh1sR8PGZpph9ntTQY1yNwsb1wlKnhpZK65TZNJl!"
and I can not sign in. It is a Vodafone sim card which I use in my PS Vita so I would imagine it is due to expiring credit and what not. Could you please advise and assist? It would be much appreciated.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:
SIM card number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks

View more options
Poster

I am geting the same thing.  I am traveling from the states tonight, and I'd like to get my SIM working tomorrow when I arrive.

Same issue for me.

Sorry, your account seems to have been marked inactive. Please click here for help http://www.vodafone.ie/help/contact-us/ (SRV-WL-03)

Click Here to go back and try again.

(UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : CJqpYy0Z5ykTLwrl6vnJJMXQSh9L3QPfkjT3tw5yDLpT8DS1LcDH!)

Thanks!

Jeff

View more options
Poster

I am geting the same thing.  I am traveling from the states tonight, and I'd like to get my SIM working tomorrow when I arrive.

Same issue for me.

Sorry, your account seems to have been marked inactive. Please click here for help http://www.vodafone.ie/help/contact-us/ (SRV-WL-03)

Click Here to go back and try again.

(UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : CJqpYy0Z5ykTLwrl6vnJJMXQSh9L3QPfkjT3tw5yDLpT8DS1LcDH!)

Thanks!

Jeff

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up