Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Vodafone.ie account inactive

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Community Expert
Sims can only be activated or reactivated in ireland
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I am in Ireland now with the SIM in my phone.

View more options
Community Expert
If it can be reactivated mods can assist in due course.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Hi, 

I have the same problem, please could you help me? 

Zaneta

View more options

Hi Zaneta,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

SIM card number (this is the long number printed on your SIM card):

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I have the same problem, please could you help me? 

A.O.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I am having the same problem - my account has been marked inactive and I can't top up.
View more options

Hi there,

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth: 

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi, I am having this issue too. Can't log in online or find any other way to top up my account.

View more options
Poster

I am having the same problem - my account has been marked inactive and I can't top up.

View more options

Hi there,

@padraigf - I have responded to your PM Smiley Happy

@ Alexag - If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

SIM card number (this is the long number printed on your SIM card):

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi I need help, my Vodafone account has been marked as inactive, and I do really need it as while I don't make a lot of calls with it, it is my mum's only way of contacting me. Could anyone help me out?
View more options
Poster

Hi

I have a similar request. My SIM/account has been made inactive. Can this please be reactivated?

View more options
Poster

M account marked inactive

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you? Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:

Thanks

View more options
Lf5
Poster

Hi. My account is inactive and I can't make or receive calls or texts. I topped up yesterday.

View more options

Hi there,

I can take a look at this for you. Can you please PM your number, DOB & address?

Thanks,

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I am having the same issue, My vodafone account is marked as inactive, and i cannot receive calls or texts, or top up

View more options
Poster
Hi,
I am having the same issue, My vodafone account is marked as inactive, and i cannot receive calls or texts, or top up
Could anybody help please?
Thank you
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up