Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

Vodafone X Flights

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

Tried sending a private message but getting the error about 'limit of number of rivate messages' even though i only sent one so thats very annoying.

Anyway, my original message;

Name: XXXXX

Registered Address: XXXXXX

Date of Birth: XXXXX

Mobile Number: XXXXX

Brief of Query:

I made a mess of my VodafoneX flights voucher and was wondering if there is anything I/ye can do?

I opened the site thru the text on my phone and validated the code, looking at the different flight options and the flight T&Cs (thought there must be a catch!) but then went to discuss the options with my friends (we all got or are getting free flights) but today when i tried to log on on my laptop online to complete the form i couldnt and then i saw your nice big red warning at the top.

I warned my friends now to complete it in one but now i might be the only one not to get the flights.

I have also attached screen shots ( I sent to my friends on my phone to update them on the process/any catches) to show i did get the code and above is true.

Thanks, I hope we can work this out.

Also sent by email to emailsupport.ie@vodafone.com but no reponse.

My email address is XXXXXX and my flight vouvher code was XXXXX

Thanks

John

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a massive security risk. Everyone one in the world has access to it. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I TRIED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE, YOUR PLATFORM WOULD NOT ALLOW IT

View more options

Hi there,

I can confirm that your personal details have been received by PM and I am currently in the process of following up on your query with our offers team. As soon as I have an update, I will respond to your private message.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thank you
View more options
Highlighted
Community Expert

But it is still most definitely not a good idea to publish sensitive info on a public forum.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Cookie is absolutely correct, if you are prompted to provide Vodafone with your personal information, these details should only ever be sent through private message. If personal details are posted on the public forum, this information will be available to everybody.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up