My Vodafone

Unable to set up voicemail

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi I have tried to record my voicemail but it is not activate so my phone just rings out all the time.. can you fix this for me please? My number is 08xxxxxxxx. Thanks, Orla

View more options
5 REPLIES

Hi Orla,

Please refrain from posting any personal details where the general public can view it, it is against forum rules.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options

Hi Orla,

That should be up and running for you now, if you could just turn your phone off and switch is back on again.

Thanks,

Ash

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. I have set up voicemail on my phone, but it’s still not working. Can you look into it? Thanks. David.
View more options

Hi David,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi I am having the same problem could you sort it out for me please I have tried to set up a voicemail numerous times 

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up