Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Poster

Spotify add on

Posted from Huawei VIE-L09
Hi. I can't get Spotify subscription. I was trying the link using my mobile data, web page and Vodafone app and it's no success at all. The message is "We have no offers for you" my mobile phone number is not recognized by the system. Anybody can help?
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 6 (99 Views)

Re: Spotify add on

Hi there,

As you are opted into our Data Extra offer, you do not currently have the option of Spotify included in your plan. If you would like to purchase our Spotify add-on for €5, this can be done by free texting EXTRA to 50221.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 6 (95 Views)
Poster

Posted from Huawei VIE-L09
I am getting this message We're sorry, but there are no offers available for you now. Please check again soon as more are added all the time.
Message 3 of 6 (94 Views)
Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear this; can you please provide us with a screenshot of the error you are receiving when you attempt to purchase the Spotify add-on? This screenshot can be sent to ecare_ie@vodafone.com, please include your mobile number in your email and note that this is for the attention of Ashling.

Please note that this email address is not a care channel, if you have any questions or issues in the future, these should directed through our relevant care channels (Vodafone Community, Facebook, Twitter, Live Chat and our care team on 1907).

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)

Thanks for providing us with your example. Our tech team are now looking into this for you, as soon as I have an update, I will be in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 5 of 6 (66 Views)

Hi there,

Our tech team has advised that this issue should now be resolved, can you please confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 6 of 6 (56 Views)