Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Printing out bill

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Since Feb 2018  have been unable to print out my Vodafone bill.  This applies to my mobile number and 

Vodafone Home.  The download button does not work.  Just whirls around. At one point it said "loading" but nothing happened.  I do not have pop up blocked and I am at a loss of what to do.  I do not see the summary page when I log in anymore.  From there I was always able to print my bills.  Can you help please.

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Community Expert

Are you access the bill from your phone or a computer browser? If a computer browser have you tried different browsers?

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I changed my browser to Google Chrome.  I am trying to get information from a computer as I have given up on the Vodafone app.  I updated Adobe.  I just cannot seem to get a straightforward detailed bill.

I used to see on screen Vodafone At Home Bill, Quick Breakdown, Summary of New Charges etc.

Thanks for replying.  I have spent so much time trying to print out Vodafone bills I have now given up.  Have they changed the format as to how you obtain your detailed bill?  It used to be so easy.  Got my electric bill today.  Printed it out in 30 secs with no problem.

View more options
Community Expert

It's working for me now but I have had issues in the past. Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
Poster

Thank you for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, we experienced a high volume of queries.

Can you advise if our Live Chat team were able to assist you here? If not, you should be able to view and print your previous bills by logging into My Vodafone, scroll down past your usage information until you see a black box with last bill amount and total amount due. On the right hand side of these options, you will see Check my billing statistics - click on check my billing statistics and you will be brought to a new page. At the top of this page, you will see two tabs, one is report and the second is Your Bills. Click on the “your Bills” tab to view your issued bills.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Thank you so much for helping me with printing out my bill.  Your suggestions I carried out.  Unfortunately when I got to the Your Bills tab and pressed it I got "loading" and that was it.  I waited and waited but nothing happened.

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear this, if you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Customer number:

Security PIN (or, if you don't have this, your full address and date of birth):

Email address:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up