Support:

My Vodafone

Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster

Payments taken when not with Vodafone.

Hi there,

I was a customer with yourselves for many years and had seen out my contract in full and wanted to move to a new network. I was told in the vodafone store I went to that I was fully paid and that if I wanted to move then all I needed to do was go into other said network store and transfer over, that they would do it all for me.

I have not been with Vodafone since 18/07/2016. I have recently noticed in my bank transactions from the last 3 months, that in total €40.50 has been taken out. I have not been with Vodafone for over a year and payments have been taken out.

I was not provided with any information as to why these sums were taken out and was told in the past (as stated above) that I saw out my contract and was paid in full.

I have searched for contact numbers, emails and so forth to resolve this problem. It resulted in me posting here to get this sorted.

Please reply ASAP as I would like to get this sorted out. If you need any information please do not hesitate to ask as I am willing to comply to get this sorted.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Cullen - Old Vodafone Customer.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (44 Views)

Re: Payments taken when not with Vodafone.

Hi Philip,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Account number:

Contact number:

Address:

Date of birth: 

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (23 Views)