Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

Need to track an online store order

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi

I am not sure if I am in contact with the relevent vodafone department but due to your appalling customer support I had to resort to joing this forum to find some way to get in touch with something other than a pre-recorded voice message and a range of self-service options that due not adequatley address the problem I am having.

Yesterday I went online to buy a phone for my daughter from the vodafone website. I selected the click and collect option and followed the process to the end. After I entered all my bank details etc the website said it could not process the order as there was some problem with the website maintenance. I then checked my bank account and the money had been taken from my account yet I had no confirmation email providing me with an order number or any such record of the transaction.

I tried to ring the shop in question, Vodafone Tallaght Dublin 24 Ireland, and couldn't get through because the landline number on your website hasn't been in serice for over a year apparently, as there was no other contact number  physically went to the shop they said they had no record of the sale. I was put on tthe phone to somebody in customer care and they basically said they couldn't help me without an order number. I told them I was in the vodafone shop and didn't have one and she said to ring back when I got home. When I did this your customer support lines were closed despite the website saying customer support is avilable fromm 8am to 10pm.

The following day, today sun 19th, I rang customer care, three times I was transfered to a different customer support person eventually being left on hold for 45 mins prompting me to writ this email.

This is an atrocious way to treat a customer. I have been with vodafone for over ten years and I am appalled to be treated like this and shocked that your customer care system in designed in this way that I can't easily and efficiently talk to somebody who can help, instead I am reduced to choosing between automated options that are quite frankly irrelevant to my perdiciment.

I demand some customer support, and I also demand to be treated with some respect as a customer. This is shockin that, because of a fault of your's mymoney has been taken out of my account and nobody can tell me what can be done to rectify this situation. This is unprofessional and a disgraceful system that is in place. Over 600euro has been taken out of my account and I can't even talk to a member of your support team who can advise me on what i need to do to solve this problem.

I need a swift and capable response to this issue and expect as much. I also demand some way to express my discontent with somebody in some position of authority or management. This is a disgrace.

Yours

david o brien

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,
Welcome to our Community forum, which is one of our customer care channels.

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over all of the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Email address used for the order:

Contact number:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

My order is o557909292, please kindly help to check my order status I made the order on the dec 20th 2018

thanks 

Bola

View more options
Moderator Moderator

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over all of the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Email address used for the order:

Contact number:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up