Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

My Vodafone

N26 SEPA Direct Debit

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I am moving bank accounts from Ulster Bank to N26 but I cannot enter the German IBAN number on the website, it says it is invalid.  I called into a Vodafone store but they couldn't help.  Can someone please supply me with a SEPA Direct Debit Mandate Form? 

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert
Dropping in store might be fastest. Did you try calling them? I'd be interested in how you get on as I've an N26 account too but not moved much to it yet. Please do post back and let us know how it goes.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I called into a Vodafone store and a member of staff tried to enter the IBAN number but it wouldn't take a non Irish account.  While I was in the store they phoned customer support, but after I waited over 10 minutes I have to leave. 

I phoned Vodafone customer support (I didn't know 1907 was toll free) and but it didn't allow me to wait for an agent but instead took my name and phone number and said they would phone back but never did.

It has been very difficult to reach anyone from Vodafone, they need to be more direct and update their own systems.  SEPA was made manatory back in 2016 so Vodafone just needs to hire a software developer to fix their system.  

I just found a thread on boards https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057767493

View more options

Hi there, 

Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. We have experienced a large volume of queries recently and are working through them in the order they have come in. We have queried this for you and will get back to you as soon as possible. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options

Hi there, 

We would advise visiting the store and you may be able to set a Direct debit up using your card details rather than your IBAN and BIC. However, as this is a non-Irish account we can not guarantee this will be accepted. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up