Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

My Vodafone

MyVodafone App stuck on checking balance

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hey guys,

I just ported over to vodafone this past weekend and when I go to sign into myVodafone account on the app it logs me in then gets stuck in a cycle of checking my balance then exiting out of the app.

I am able to use my myVodafone account on the laptop so It appears to be just an issue with the app itself ,

If it's any help I'm Pay as you go.

Thanks in advance.

Spev

View more options
5 REPLIES
Community Expert
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Spev,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you please advise if you're still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hello
I'm having the same problem.I've uninstalled the app and restarted my phone and still no luck.It has being on this checking balance screen for ages now.
View more options

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Please send us a PM with the below details and we can ask tech support to take a look.

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing when you sign into the app.

Thanks,

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up